It was great seeing everyone at the Awards Picnic on Sunday. The season goes by so fast, and it nice for the team to take a moment to realize what a talented group of rowers, supported by committed coaches and parents, has accomplished. Thanks again to all our parent volunteers and coaches. Thanks, in particular to our senior parents who have made such substantial contributions to the team these last 4 (or more) years. Best wishes to all our seniors as they begin the next chapter of their lives.
- Next Saturday, June 17th – final boathouse cleanup, boat inspection and derigging, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (or finished)
- Arrange a time to pick up an erg from Mr. Finley at his house. Talk with him today or contact him at email@example.com to make arrangements for pick up from his house (Lake Barcroft). If you have an erg that has not yet been inspected and cleaned, trade it with Mr. Finley. Use the erg – helpful information on ergs and fitness on the team page.
- Recruit new rowers for next year – Let new recruits (don’t forget about rising 9th graders you may know) to Learn-to-Row Mini Camp, August 10-12 at Sandy Run, 3:30 to 6:30 pm.
- If you have not paid for Stotesbury or Nationals, please do so at your earliest convenience. Contract Andrew for amounts and other details. If you have reimbursements, please get those to Andrew as well.
- Sign up for Script if you have not already (this is our gift card fundraiser opportunity). This is an important year-round fundraiser that doesn’t cost you anything extra. Contact Sonja Schrock today to sign up. Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stuart Crew. Rowing Strong for 50 Years.