Rowers, if you signed up to help or learn at the upcoming Learn-to-Row event August 10-12, you must have a current physical on file in order to participate.
Make an appointment to see your physician before Tuesday, August 8. As an alternative, here is a resource: CVS Minute Clinic.
Sign up to save your place in line (it’s often only less than a 15-minute wait) or just walk in.
From the CVS Minute Clinic website:
What to expect at your visit
- Sign in at the electronic kiosk to see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.* No appointment necessary.
- Your practitioner will review your medical history and immunizations and perform a simple physical exam to determine if you are able to safely participate in your chosen sport.
- Your practitioner may conduct a urinalysis if required. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests. Visit our Price List for these fees.
- At the end of your visit, your practitioner will stamp any medical forms required and also provide you with a summary, a receipt and educational material.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
Stuart Crew Forms
VHSL Physical Examination Form [Download]This form must be filled out in part by your doctor. All signatures and parts of forms must be complete. Take this form directly to the Activities Office. Note: There is a new form for physicals for the 2018 season (which includes Summer 2017 Green Days and winter conditioning that begins in November 2017). Please be sure to use this form, marked “Revised February 2017,” for your next physical.
Stuart Crew. Rowing Strong for 50 Years.